Introducing Apps: AppCast for BlueStacks for Android – Sync apps between Android and PC
Size: 12 MB
Requirements: Android 4.1 and above
* AppCast for BlueStacks is a handy utility to help you synchronize applications from your phone to your PC in a simple, remote way. Then you can use them in window or full screen mode. BlueStacks Cloud Connect is free in beta.
* Highlights of AppCast for BlueStacks
– One touch to experience the best: Launch all your big screen apps with just one touch. Use your phone, remotely control all programs on your PC or Mac.
– Experience everything on the big screen, instead of just limited to your phone. Now, the moments when playing games, listening to music, watching movies … are extremely ideal.
– Useful for young children: Play and enjoy great moments with your baby and the applications that help develop thinking right on your computer screen. This way, you can easily control your child’s activities without worrying about them.
* Note: You need to download the BlueStacks App Player to your PC to use AppCast for BlueStacks.
* This is a versatile application that bridges your phone and computer, allowing you to run your favorite Android apps on Windows or Mac OS X. A new “Cloud Connect” innovation allows you to push applications. from Android devices to Bluestacks and vice versa. First you need to install BlueStacks App Player for Windows or Mac OSX.
You can download this Apps on Google store (CHPlay) with keyword: AppCast for BlueStacks for Android