ESET USSD Control for Android – Application for controlling USSD code on Android
Requirements: Android 2.0.1 or above
* ESET USSD Control protects your device against USSD code attacks performed via malicious SMS, QR code or URL link.
- Step 1: Download ESET USSD Control and let the application automatically install on your device.
- Step 2: Use your Android phone to access the test page http://www.eset.com/tools/ussdtest (this is for testing purposes only and does not make any changes to your device).
- Step 3: When the application prompts for completion, check “Always perform this action” and select ESET USSD Control.
* Why protect the phone from the USSD attack?
Phone protection against USSD attacks is an essential layer of security for Android devices, as these attacks can easily be started on any means that users access the site. The web contains bad USSD commands like SMS, QR code or simply by exploiting rogue links in the browser.
How does ESET USSD Control protect you?
By checking for malicious code before they are executed, ESET USSD Control for Android ensures that all data on your Android phone is safe. The application will display a warning window every time a malicious USSD code is detected, preventing the execution of malicious commands.
Adjust the detection of USSD code.
You can download this software in CHPlay with key word : ESET USSD Control for Android