Introducing Apps: YouTube Studio for Android – Manage your YouTube channel on Android
Requirements: Android 4.1 and above
* YouTube Creator Studio is an application that helps you easily and conveniently manage your YouTube channel right on your Android mobile device.
* If you own a YouTube channel with high traffic, it’s a good idea to take care of this video channel and that’s where you need support for YouTube Creator Studio.
* Key features of YouTube Creator Studio:
– Dashboard Management
– Video Manager
– Manage comments
– View video statistics
– Get notifications
* YouTube Creator Studio Guide for Android:
1. How to switch channels in the program:
– Click the navigation menu icon (three dashes icon) on the top left corner of the screen.
– Press the channel name button to view different channel options.
– From the drop-down menu, select the channel you want to manage.
– Immediately after, YouTube Creator Studio will update the data and present information about the YouTube channel you have selected.
2. Customize YouTube Creator Studio setup for Android:
– In the top right corner, click the gear icon.
– YouTube Creator Studio will open the setup screen.
– You can view message types in this window and change the settings to suit your needs.
– You can also press the Help button in this menu to view information about the app, review the app, or send feedback to the development team.
3. View mobile statistics
4. View statistics by YouTube channel
5. View statistics by video
You can download this Apps on Google store (CHplay) with keyword: YouTube Studio for Android