DFU Flash Tool or Broadcom Download Firmware Utility Tool is a Windows application that lets you flash stock firmware on Android smartphones and tablets with Broadcom chipset. Download DFU Flash Tool from here, launch it on your Windows computer and flash stock firmware on your Android device easily.
Apart from flashing firmware, this flash tool lets you perform multiple tasks on your Broadcom-based devices. We have provided all versions of the DFU Flash tool (both old and new versions) here.
DFU Flash Tool Features
1) If you own a smartphone or tablet with a Broadcom chipset, then you can use this tool to flash stock firmware on your device. Broadcom Download Firmware Utility tool supports all Broadcom based devices.
2) The Broadcom Download Firmware Utility tool comes as a portable application, which means you don’t have to install it on your computer to use this tool. To launch this tool, all you have to do is download the compressed file given below, extract it and click on “DFU.exe.”
3) You can use this flash tool on all versions of Windows operating system, i.e., Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (x86 and x64 supported).
4) This tool comes with multiple modes for flashing the firmware on your device. They are Calibration Mode, Loader Mode, and Simple Download Mode.
5) You can use this tool to flash the firmware on multiple devices simultaneously. To do that, all you have to do is enable the “Multiple Devices” option and use columns and rows to choose the number of devices.
6) This flash tool comes with plenty of advanced features like BootUSB mode, ADB Fastboot Protocol, Athena/21553 support, Password protect settings and console tab, Turn off the device after download, Restart Device after download, etc.
Download DFU Flash Tool (All Versions)
1) Broadcom Corporation officially provides DFU Flash Tool or Broadcom Download Firmware Utility Tool. So, if you encounter any issues while using this tool, contact their support team.
2) You can use DFU Flash Tool to flash the firmware on all Android smartphones and tablets with Broadcom chipset. Also, this tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system.
3) If this tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our Android tools page.