LiveSuit or LiveSuit flash tool, as it is widely called, is a Windows utility tool that lets you flash stock firmware on all Android devices with Allwinner chipset. Here you can download LiveSuit for Windows, Linux, and Mac-based computers.
1) If you own an Android smartphone or tablet with Allwinner chipset (A13, A10, A31, A20), you can use LiveSuit to flash stock firmware on your device.
2) Using this tool for flashing stock firmware on your device would be an easy task because of its simple UI. To flash the firmware, all you have to do is launch LiveSuit, load your firmware, and click on “System Upgrade.”
3) You can use the LiveSuit Upgrade Wizard option to learn how to flash the firmware on your device if you are a newbie with no firmware flashing experience.
4) Unlike most flash tools that only support the Windows operating system, LiveSuit supports all three most prominent operating systems i.e., Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
Download LiveSuit (All Versions)
Points To Remember
1) Allwinner Technology Co.Ltd. Officially provides a LiveSuit flash tool. So, if you encounter any errors while using this tool for flashing the firmware on your device, contact their support team.
2) LiveSuit flash tool works on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
3) You can use this flash tool on computers using all versions of Mac and Linux operating systems.
4) LiveSuit tool supports all Android smartphones and tablets with Allwinner Chipset.
5) If this tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our Android tools page.