With the help of the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, you can quickly flash stock firmware (that comes in fastboot files) on any Xiaomi smartphone or tablet.
Here we have provided all versions of the Mi Flash Tool, including its latest version.
Mi Flash Tool Features:
1) The Mi Flash Tool comes as an easy installer (.exe or .msi). Just by clicking on the .exe or .msi file, you can install this tool on your computer. ADB Tool, Mi Tool, and drivers are all included in this tool’s installer package.
2) The latest version of the MiFlash tool comes as a Portable application, i.e., you don’t have to install the app on your Windows computer to use it.
3) The Xiaomi Flash tool comes with Microsoft RNDIS and MTP, Qualcomm USB Serial, and Google ADB drivers. So, after installing this tool, you don’t have to install USB drivers separately.
4) Unlike other flashing tools, the Mi Flash tool comes with three flashing options i.e., “Flash All Except Data & Storage“, “Flash All Except Storage” and “Flash All“. You can flash the firmware on your Xiaomi device using all of these three methods but we recommend using the “Flash All Except Storage” method.
5) You can use this tool on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download Mi Flash Tool (All Versions)
1) The Mi Flash Tool is developed and distributed by Xiaomi, Inc. So, all credits must go to them.
2) Using this flash tool, you can flash firmware (Fastboot files) on your Xiaomi smartphone or tablet. But if you would like to flash OTA files, you will have to use some other flash tool.
3) If you would like to download stock firmware for your Xiaomi device, visit our download Xiaomi stock firmware page.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our Android tools page.#Download Mi Flash Tool (Latest Version)