Developed and distributed by Motorola Inc., this device manager is a utility tool for Windows and Mac-based computers. You can use this tool to manage the data on your Android smartphone or tablet. Also, this tool lets you auto-install the USB drivers and the latest Android versions of your device. Here we have provided all versions of this tool, including its latest version.
Motorola Device Manager Features
1) When you install this utility tool on your computer, it will automatically install all the required USB drivers for Motorola smartphones and tablets.
2) This Android device manager comes with a software update utility for Motorola devices. Although it is a useful feature, you can use it to update the software of only a selected number of devices.
3) The user interface of this tool is straightforward. Also, it comes with a quick installer package, i.e., to install it in your computer, all you have to do is to click on the “.exe” or “.dmg” file.
4) You can install and use this tool on all computers using all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit supported). You can also use this tool on computers using all versions of Mac operating system.
Download Motorola Device Manager (All Versions)
1) Motorola Inc., has developed this Device manager tool. So, all credits must go to them.
2) Using this tool, you can connect your Motorola device to a computer and manage personal data. Also, you can use this tool for updating Android versions of a selected number of devices.
3) You can use this tool on computers using all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our Android tools page.