Qualcomm Product Support Tools, most commonly called as QPST Tool, is a Windows application that allows you to flash stock firmware on your Qualcomm powered Smartphones and tablets. You can download all versions of this flash tool here, including its latest version.
QPST Tool Features
1) The Qualcomm Product Support Tools comes as an installer app, i.e., you need to install the .exe file of this application on to your computer to use it.
2) Using the QPST Configuration option in this tool allows you to actively monitor the connected devices, their serial ports, and clients. Also, using the Service Programming option, you can save the programming data in a file that can be flashed on multiple Android devices.
3) You can use QPST tool on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
4) Qualcomm Product Support Tools comes with the QFIL tool. Using QFIL, you can flash stock or custom firmware on Android devices that comes with Qualcomm chipset.
5) Using the software download option of this tool, you can flash stock firmware and take a backup of non-volatile (NV) memory contents on any Android device powered with Qualcomm chipset.
Also, using the RF calibration option, you can access the NV items of your device that controls the RF usage. You can do this only on FFA and SURF devices and not on any other device.
Download QPST Tool (All Versions)
1) QPST Tool is developed and distributed by Qualcomm Mobility, Inc. So all credits must go to them.
2) You can use this flash tool on all versions of the Windows operating system. Also, you can’t use this tool on Mac or Linux based computers.
3) Always take a complete backup of your personal data before using this flash tool for flashing the firmware on to your Android device.
4) If this tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our Android tools page.