Qualcomm Smartphone Write IMEI Tool by Uniscope is a small Windows utility application that lets you flash the original IMEI on all Android devices with Qualcomm chipset. You can download all versions of this tool here for free, including its latest version.
Qualcomm Smartphone Write IMEI Tool Features
- This IMEI flash tool comes as a portable application, which means it can be used for flashing IMEI without installing it on your Windows computer.
- The user interface of this tool is quite simple that anyone can use it to flash IMEI on their Android device. Just launch this tool on Windows, enter the IMEI code, and click on “Write” to write the IMEI on your device.
- Apart from flashing IMEI on an Android device powered by Qualcomm chipset, you can use this tool to write ESN or MEID (only on CDMA devices), WLAN Address, and Bluetooth Address.
- You can use this tool to flash IMEI on all Android devices with Qualcomm chipset. The Qualcomm chipsets that are commonly used on Android devices and supported by this tool are MSM8592, MSM8209, MSM8939, MSM8909, and MSM8916.
- If you have a dual SIM device with Qualcomm chipset, you can use this tool to write multiple IMEI’s on your device: IMEI1 for main SIM card and IMIE2 for the secondary SIM card.
- You can use this IMEI flash tool on computers running on all Windows versions including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (x86 and x64).
Download Qualcomm Smartphone Write IMEI Tool (All Versions)
1) Uniscope Inc. has created and distributed this IMEI flash tool. So, all credits must go to them.
2) This flash tool is compatible with all versions of Windows operating systems.
3) If this tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our Android tools page.#Download Qualcomm Smartphone Write IMEI Tool (Latest Version)