Your Qualcomm-powered devices can be connected to the computer with the aid of the Qualcomm USB Driver. On smartphones with a QLM SOC, you can also flash the stock ROM.
The two mirror links to the Qualcomm Driver for Windows (x64, x86) may be found in this page. The USB driver and installation guide are both included in the zip bundle that we’ve made available.
Download Qualcomm USB Driver (HS-USB QDLoader 9008)
You can connect your Qualcomm-powered smartphones and tablets without having to install the PC Suite software on your Windows computer by using the Qualcomm Driver USB driver (QLM Driver). Utilizing the most recent USB Driver is advised.
- File Name: QDLoader-HS-USB-Driver_32bit_Setup.rar
- File Size: 5.3MB
- File Name: QDLoader-HS-USB-Driver_64bit_Setup.rar
- File Size: 9.6MB
- File Name: InfinityBox_update_CM2QLM_Drivers_v1.01.rar
- File Size: 16.9MB
How To Install Qualcomm USB Driver?
- Download Qualcomm Driver first on your computer.
- After that, extract the driver. To unzip it, we advise using WinRAR or 7Zip.
- You can see the driver once the zip file has been opened.
- The next step is to right-click the driver and select “Install.”
- Click the “NEXT” button to continue. then take the subsequent actions.
- At this point, select “I accept,” then “next.”
- After selecting “next,” select “finish.”
#Download Qualcomm USB Driver For Windows
[*] Recommend: We strongly advise you to make a backup of your data from the device before flashing the stock ROM on any Qualcomm-powered smartphones.
[*] Scan: First, we used Kaspersky Antivirus to scan the driver. Then.
[*] Credit: The creators and distributors of the Qualcomm USB Driver deserve all the credit.