Here you can download all versions of the Rockchip Batch Tool (old and new versions). Download Rockchip Batch Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer, and flash stock firmware on your Android smartphones and tablets with Rockchip chipset.
Rockchip Batch Tool Features
1) The Rockchip flash tool user interface is pretty simple. Even if you are a newbie, you can easily use this tool to flash stock firmware to your Android smartphone or tablet.
2) If you own an Android device with any Rockchip chipset (RK2919, RK3066, or RK3188), then you can use this tool to flash IMG firmware on your device.
3) You can run this tool on all Windows Operating System versions, i.e., Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (x86 and x64 supported).
4) Once you load the firmware of your device in this tool, you will get the following information: Support Chip, Boot Time, Firmware Time, Firmware Version, and Boot Version.
5) You can use the Rockchip tool to flash the firmware on multiple devices simultaneously. All you have to do is connect multiple devices to your computer and let this tool to detect them. Once this tool detects your devices, you can upgrade the firmware of those devices simultaneously.
6) Howto Use: Howto use RockChip Batch Tool (RC)
Download Rockchip Batch Tool (All Versions)
1) Rockchip Batch Tool is developed and distributed by Fuzhou Rockchip. So, all credits must go to them.
2) You can use this tool to flash the firmware on all devices with RK29, RK30, and RK31 chipset.
3) If you face any errors while using this tool for flashing the firmware on your device, drop a comment below.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our Android tools page.