RSD Lite Tool is the official software created by Motorola Mobility to Flash the Stock Firmware on
Motorola Smartphones and Tablets.
On this page, we have managed to share the tested version of the RSD Lite Tool
DOWNLOAD Download RSD Flash Tool
Howto Use RSD Flash Tool:
- Download and install the driver for your device
- Download and extract the rom for your device
- Open the RSD Lite tool >> at the “Filename” section, click the 3 dots “…” and select the servicefile.xml or flashfile.xml file (in the rom folder just extracted above)
Power off the phone and put it in Fastboot mode >>> connect to the computer. If the driver is fully installed, the tool will show the connection as shown below (if the tool does not recognize it, click the “Show Device” button)
Click the “Start” button and the tool will flash the rom. >>> Flashing progress will be displayed in the Status section >>> when the Status section says Finish is complete.
1) RSD Lite Compatible Firmware: If you are looking for the Stock Firmware compatible with the RSD Lite Tool, then head over to Motorola Firmware page.
2) Before using this tool, you need to download and install Motorola USB driver, or else you won’t be able to connect your device to the computer.
3) Motorola Corporation has created and distributed this flash tool. So full credits must go to them.
4) If this tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our Android tools page.