Previously known as WinDroid Universal Android Toolkit, the WinDroid Toolkit is a Windows application that lets you root Android smartphones and tablets quite easily. Here we have provided all versions of this Toolkit.
WinDroid Toolkit Features
1) The user interface of this Toolkit is pretty simple that even if you are a newbie with no Android development experience, you can root your device in no time. You can also use this Toolkit to unlock the bootloader of your Android device.
2) You can use this tool to flash kernels as well as custom recoveries like TWRP recovery, CWM recovery, etc. You can also use this Toolkit to push files into your device while it is in the fastboot/bootloader mode.
3) Using this Universal Android Toolkit, you can install any apps of your choice even if they are not in the Google Play store. Just download the “.apk” file of your favorite app and use the “Install App” feature in this tool to install it in your device.
4) WinDroid Toolkit supports rooting of almost 170 plus Android devices making it one of the best rooting tools for all Android phone and tablets.
Download WinDroid Toolkit (All Versions)
1) WinDroid Toolkit is developed by Rapscallion16, an Android developer. So all credits must go to him.
2) This Toolkit runs only on computers with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 operating system. You can’t install this Toolkit on your computer if you are using Windows XP or Windows Vista.
3) If you face crashing errors while trying to open this Toolkit, you need to upgrade the .NET framework of your computer.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our Android tools page.