WriteIMEI Tool is a small Windows utility application that lets you flash IMEI on all Android smartphones and feature phones with Spreadtrum/Unisoc chipset. Here we have provided all versions of this tool, including its latest version for free.
WriteIMEI Tool Features
1) Using this tool, you can flash IMEI on all Spreadtrum/Unisoc based smartphones and feature phones. If you are using a Spreadtrum/Unisoc based tablet, WriteIMEI Tool will be of no help to you for flashing IMEI.
2) WriteIMEI tool is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
3) You can use this tool to flash/write IMEI on your device without AP DB database files. This feature makes WriteIMEI tool stands out among the rest.
Download WriteIMEI Tool (All Versions)
1) Ensure that you flash the original IMEI on your device, as any other IMEI number is considered illegal in many countries around the world.
2) You can use this tool to write IMEI on all devices with Spreadtrum/Unisoc chipset. Also, you can only use this tool on a Windows-based computer (it will not work on Mac Or Linux based computers).
3) To get the IMEI of your device, press *#06# on your smartphone or feature phone. Once you get it, save it in a safe place.
4) If this tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our Android tools page.