guide Install Arabic Firmware On Samsung SM-G318HZ Galaxy V Plus Duos
The Samsung SM-G318HZ Galaxy V Plus Duos model was not made for the Arabic markets, This model was made for Southeast Asia markets, But as many Arabic countries started to sell this model, We made a special Arabic Firmware for it, So if you have this model and want to install full Arabic software into it, Then read this guide and follow its steps to add full Arabic support into your Samsung SM-G318HZ Galaxy V Plus Duos.
– Charge your Samsung SM-G318HZ Galaxy V Plus Duos battery to more than 80%.
– Copy any stored data on your phone’s internal memory, In case you want to keep them.
– Check the installed firmware version on your phone and write it down.
– It is recommended to do Factory Reset before installing the Arabic ROM.
– Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC (If it is not already installed).
– Enable USB Debugging Mode in your phone settings.
– Odin3 Flasher.
– Samsung SM-G318HZ Special Arabic Firmware.
Installing the Arabic Firmware into the Galaxy V Plus Duos SM-G318HZ:
– Extract the G318HZ Special Arabic Firmware, You will get *.TAR.MD5 file.
– Run Odin3.exe flasher as administrator.
– Make sure that only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked.
– Click on AP button and select the extracted *.tar.md5 file.
– Turn off your Samsung Galaxy V Plus Duos, And remove battery for 10 seconds.
– Put the battery back and put the phone into Download Mode.
– Connect the phone to your PC using the USB cable.
– Wait until Odin3 detects the COM port number of your connected phone.
– Click on Start button to install the Arabic Firmware into the Galaxy V Plus Duos.
– Do nothing until Odin3 reboots your phone.
– Your phone will be rebooted automatically, So wait for it.
– When you see PASS! Word in green at Odin3 flasher, You can disconnect the phone.
– Congratulations, You have installed the special Arabic Firmware on your SM-G318HZ Galaxy V Plus Duos.
– Wait until the phone is fully on, Then start to select the wanted settings.
– Now you can select the Arabic Language from the listed available languages.
– In case your phone stuck at Bootloop, Then you can Hard Reset the phone, And if not done then reflash it with any Stock Firmware to fix it.