Introducing App FoxFi for Android – Turn your phone into a WiFi hotspot for Android
Publisher: FoxFi Software
Requirements: Android 2.2 and above
* Turn your Android phone into a free Wi-Fi hot spot – no root or savings plan required. Users can connect from any computer or tablet or even a game console. The access point is encrypted with WPA2 security.
* Users do not need to root the phone or plan to save. If the Wifi mode asks the user to call the network provider, it means that Fofi has failed and in this case you will have to use USB or Bluetooth mode instead.
* The free version is limited in use, requiring users to restart FoxFi for free. If you do not want this restriction, you can buy the full version key to remove the restrictions.
* Benefits of using FoxFi
– Do not require root, avoid possible security risks.
– Does not require installing anything on your computer.
– Support connection from tablet devices, including iPad, Kindle, Nook, ….
– Supports connection from PS3, XBox, WII, …
– Support multiple simultaneous connections.
– Secure with WPA2 encryption. Avoid security threats effectively.
You can download this apps on CHPlay with keyword: FoxFi for Android