How To Hard Reset and Factory Reset The Samsung SM-G357FZ Galaxy Ace Style LTE | Galaxy Ace 4
This Tutorial will explain the needed steps that you should follow to Hard Reset & Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G357FZ, This model is also known as Samsung Galaxy Ace 4, So it is the same device, The hard reset operation is an easy operation, And you can do it yourself to fix many software problems on your Samsung Smartphone.
As we mentioned above, You can Hard Reset your Samsung SM-G357FZ Galaxy Ace Style to fix many errors and in other cases too, We listed below some of these cases and errors:
– After installing bad or unsupported application into your Galaxy Ace Style, Which causes your phone to be frozen.
– Your Samsung Galaxy Ace Style doesn’t respond to any order after booting because of any software errors.
– Forgotten pattern lock.
– Forgotten user code.
– Forgotten phone code.
– Getting Rid of Force Close errors.
– Fixing the Boot loop situation.
– Before or after installing a new firmware update into your device.
– Before selling the device, To Wipe all your saved personal data.
Before performing the Hard Reset:
– In case your Galaxy Ace Style can connect to a computer, Then it is better to make a backup of your saved data using Samsung kies software, You can read this Guide to learn how.
– But in case that is not possible, Then you can check that your phone’s battery has enough charging level, Otherwise you should charge it.
Samsung SM-G357FZ Galaxy Ace Style LTE | Galaxy Ace 4 Hard Reset Steps:
– Turn your Galaxy Ace Style off.
– Take out any existed SIM or memory card.
– Wait for 10 seconds.
– Press and hold the Volume Up key + Home key, Then press the Power key.
– Keep pressing the keys until Samsung logo appears on screen,Then release all keys.
– Wait until you get Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen.
– Use the Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Use the Power key to confirm the operation.
– You need to use the Volume Down key again to select “Yes — delete all user data”
– Use the Power key to confirm.
– After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using the Power key.
– Now the phone will reboots.
– Wait for it to be fully on and then you can start using it normally.