Guide Hard Reset | Factory Reset The Samsung Galaxy Core DUOS GT-I8262 & GT-I8262B
The Samsung Galaxy Core DUOS comes in two variants, The GT-I8262 and the GT-I8262B for the Latin America countries, Here in this Guide we explained the best method to Hard Reset and Factory Reset the both models, You can solve many Software problems and errors using the Hard Reset operation, The Hard Reset & Factory Reset operation can be used in many cases like:
– After installing bad or unsupported application into your Galaxy Core DUOS, Which causes your phone to be frozen.
– Your Samsung Galaxy Core DUOS doesn’t respond to any order after booting because of any software errors.
– Forgotten pattern lock.
– Forgotten user code.
– Forgotten phone code.
– Getting Rid of Force Close errors.
– Fixing the Boot loop situation.
– Before or after installing a new firmware update into your device.
– Before selling the device, To Wipe all your saved personal data.
– The Hard Reset operation will delete all your saved data on your phone, So make a backup first.
– Charge your Galaxy Core DUOS battery to be at least at 75% of charging level.
The Samsung Galaxy Core DUOS GT-I8262 & GT-I8262B Hard Reset Steps:
– After you backup your wanted data, And checking your device battery, You have to turn it off.
– Wait until the Galaxy Core DUOS is completely off.
– Take out its battery, SIM card, And MicroSD card.
– Put its battery back, But do not turn it on.
– Now press and hold these buttons: Volume Up + Home + Power.
– Do not release any button until your Galaxy Core Duos vibrates.
– Wait until the Factory reset / System Recovery menu appears on screen.
– Use the Volume Down button to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Press the Power button to confirm the selection.
– Scroll down to “Yes — delete all user data” using the Volume Down button.
– Once again, Press the Power button to start the Hard Reset operation.
– After the Hard Reset is done, The Reboot System Now option will be selected by default.
– All you have to do now is to press the Power button only.
– The Galaxy Core DUOS will be rebooted.
– When the device is completely on, You can start using it, And customize its setting.
New Hard Reset / Factory Reset Method Using Odin3 Flasher:
In case you cannot put the Samsung I8262 Galaxy Core DUOS Into Recovery Mode for any reason, Then you can use this new method to Hard Reset the device so easy, Just follow the below steps:
– Download and Extract Samsung I8262 Galaxy Core DUOS Hard Reset File.
– Download Odin3 flasher.
– Put your phone into Download Mode.
– Run Odin3.exe
– Click on CSC button and Select the Hard Reset file.
– Connect your phone to PC via USB cable, And wait until Odin3 detects the phone.
– Click on Start button and wait until the operation done.
– Now your Samsung I8262 Galaxy Core DUOS will be rebooted.