Guide Hard Reset | Factory Reset The Samsung Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599 & SGH-T599N
This Tutorial can be used for Factory Reset and Hard Reset the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599 and SGH-T599N too, You can apply the same steps on both models.
The Hard Reset | Factory Reset operation is a great way to solve many problems, And it can be used in many cases we mentioned some of them below:
– After installing bad or unsupported application into your Galaxy Exhibit, Which causes your phone to be frozen.
– Your Samsung Galaxy Exhibit doesn’t respond to any order after booting because of any software errors.
– Forgotten pattern lock.
– Forgotten user code.
– Forgotten phone code.
– Getting Rid of Force Close errors.
– Fixing the Boot loop situation.
– Before or after installing a new firmware update into your device.
– Before selling the device, To Wipe all your saved personal data.
– Make sure to backup any wanted data before performing the Hard Reset.
– Check that your Galaxy Exhibit’s battery has at least 70% of charging level.
Samsung Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599 & SGH-T599N Hard Reset Steps:
– After you backup your wanted data, And checking your device battery, You have to turn it off.
– Wait until the Galaxy Exhibit is completely off.
– Take out its battery, SIM card, And MicroSD card.
– Put its battery back.
– Now press and hold these buttons: Volume Up + Home + Power.
– When the Samsung Logo appears on screen, Release the Power button only.
– Do not release the other buttons until you see the Factory reset / System Recovery menu.
– Use the Volume Down button to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Press the Power button to confirm the selection.
– Scroll down to “Yes — delete all user data” using the Volume Down button.
– Once again, Press the Power button to start the Hard Reset operation.
– After the Hard Reset is done, The Reboot System Now option will be selected by default.
– All you have to do now is to press the Power button only.
– The Galaxy Exhibit will be rebooted.
– When the device is completely on, You can start using it, And customize its setting.
– Done.#How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599 & SGH-T599N