guide Hard Reset | Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini VE I8200, I8200N, And I8200L
– After installing bad or unsupported application into your Galaxy S3 Mini VE, Which causes your phone to be frozen.
– Your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini VE doesn’t respond to any order after booting because of any software errors.
– If you Forgot the pattern lock of your phone.
– If Forgot the user code.
– If Forgot your phone’s code.
– If you want to Get Rid of Force Close errors.
– Fixing the Boot loop situation.
– Before or after installing a new firmware update into your device.
– Before selling the device, To Wipe all your saved personal data.
– The Hard Reset operation will delete all your saved data on your phone, So make a backup first.
– Charge your Galaxy S3 Mini VE battery to be at least at 75% of charging level.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini VE I8200, I8200N, And I8200L Hard Reset Steps:
– After you backup your wanted data, And checking your device battery, You have to turn it off.
– Wait until the Galaxy S3 Mini VE is completely off.
– Take out its battery, SIM card, And MicroSD card.
– Put its battery back, But do not turn it on.
– Now press and hold these buttons: Volume Up + Home + Power.
– Do not release any button until you see Samsung Logo on screen.
– Now Release Power button only.
– Wait until the Factory reset / System Recovery menu appears on screen.
– Release Volume Up + Home buttons.
– Use the Volume Down button to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Press the Power button to confirm your selection.
– Scroll down to “Yes — delete all user data” using the Volume Down button.
– Once again, Press the Power button to start the Hard Reset operation.
– After the Hard Reset is done, The Reboot System Now option will be selected by default.
– All you have to do now is to press the Power button only.
– The Galaxy S3 Mini VE will be rebooted.
– When the device is completely on, You can start using it, And customize its setting.