guide Hard Reset / Factory Reset The Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F
Before you Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy S6:
– The Hard Reset operation will delete all your saved data on your phone, So make a backup first.
– Charge your Samsung Galaxy S6 battery to be at least at 75% of charging level.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Hard Reset / Factory Reset Steps:
– Turn your phone off, Wait until it is completely off.
– Now press and hold these buttons: Volume Up + Home + Power.
– When the Samsung Logo appears on screen, Release the three buttons.
– Android Logo will appears on the Galaxy S6 screen.
– Wait until the Android System Recovery menu appears on screen:
Reboot system now
Apply update from ADB
Apply update from external storage
Apply update from cache
Wipe data/factory reset
Wipe cache partition
Reboot to bootloader
View recovery logs
– Use the Volume Down button to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
– Press the Power button to confirm the selection.
– The confirmation message will appear on screen:
Confirm wipe of all user data?
THIS CAN NOT BE UNDONE.
– Scroll down to “Yes — delete all user data” using the Volume Down button.
– Once again, Press the Power button to start the Hard Reset operation.
– You will see the Wiping data steps on screen.
– After the Hard Reset is done, The Reboot System Now option will be selected by default.
– All you have to do now is to press the Power button only.
– The Galaxy S6 SM-G920F will be rebooted.
– When the device is completely on, You can start using it, And customizing its settings.
– Done.#How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F