How you can Root For Samsung Galaxy Core II Android Smartphone
1) To get started out, take a complete back up of personal data on your smartphone using appropriate apps. We will use this backup to bring back your personal data if your device gets damaged during the rooting process.
2) Next, download Samsung Galaxy Core II USB Driver and install it in your computer. Simply by installing the HARDWARE driver on your device, you will be able to hook up the touch screen phone to computer.
3) Next, allow “Developer Options” in your device by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for six times). Once done, permit USB debugging mode by following this path: Configurations -> Developer Alternatives -> USB Debugging.
4) Next, ensure that your device has at least 50-60% battery back up in it before getting started with the rooting procedure as it is a battery-consuming one.
II. How To Flash TWRP Recovery In Samsung Galaxy Core II:
2) Following, switch off your touch screen phone and boot in to the down load / bootloader mode by pressing and holding the Volume Down, Power and Home buttons simultaneously.
3) Once your device boots into the download setting, hook up it to your computer using the original USB data cable. In the event that you have installed the USB drivers of Samsung Galaxy Core II in your pc properly, Odin will automatically identify your device, and you will probably see a “Added” message in the Logs. Also, the ID: COM will convert to “Blue” color.
4) Now, click the “AP” button in Odin home window and select the twrp for Samsung Galaxy Core II file.
5) Following, click on the “Start” button to launch the flashing process (which will take a minute or two to get completed). Once the flashing process is finished, you will get a “PASS” concept in the Odin. The device will also get rebooted.
6) Now, disconnect your smartphone from the computer
III. How To Root Samsung Galaxy Core II:
1) To get started, download SuperSU and save it in your computer. Once done, hook up your smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable and transfer the SuperSU record to its internal recollection. After successfully transferring the file, unplug your device from the pc.
2) Now, boot your device into the TWRP restoration by pressing and positioning the Volume Up, Electric power and Home Buttons concurrently.
3) Once your device boots into the TWRP recovery mode, click on “Install” and select the SuperSU file in your device’s memory space to launch the flashing process.
4) Once the boasting process is finished, restart your smartphone.