How you can Root For Samsung Galaxy Core Prime
1) To get started out, take a complete back up of personal data on your smartphone using appropriate apps. We will use this backup to bring back your personal data if your device gets damaged during the rooting process.
2) Next, download Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Driver and install it in your computer. Simply by installing the HARDWARE driver on your device, you will be able to hook up the touch screen phone to computer.
3) Next, allow “Developer Options” in your device by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for six times). Once done, permit USB debugging mode by following this path: Configurations -> Developer Alternatives -> USB Debugging.
4) Next, ensure that your device has at least 50-60% battery back up in it before getting started with the rooting procedure as it is a battery-consuming one.
II. Tutorial Root for Samsung Galaxy Core Prime:
1) To get started, download KingRoot and Coppy to your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime device.
2) After downloaded, tap on Kingroot.apk to install app on your phone.
3) Afte installed Kingroot, launch it on your phone. since your device is not Rooted, You will get the following message: Root Access is Unavailable.
4) Now, click the “Start Root” button. During the Rooting process, you will get the following message: Rooting. please, dont’t worry if your device reboot.
4) When the Rooting process finished, you will get the message : Root Successfully
Done. thanks visit.