How you can Root For Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
1) Make sure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
2) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” in your Tablet by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, you can be able to install non-market app “Framaroot” that is required for rooting your device.
II. Howto Root for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 :
1) To get started, download Framaroot app to your device. Once downloaded, tap on the .apk file to install the application in your Tablet.
2) Next, open the Framaroot app in your device.
3) Now, select “Install SuperSU” as the action to execute after root. Once done, click on “Boromir” exploit to launch the rooting procedure.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Success! Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device. Click “Ok” and reboot your device to finish the rooting process.