How you can Root For BLU Studio 5.0 Android Smartphone
1) Make sure that your BLU Studio 5.0 Android Smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
2) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, your device will allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
II. Howto Root for BLU Studio 5.0 Android Smartphone:
1) To get started, download Framaroot app to your device BLU Studio 5.0. Once downloaded, tap on the .apk file to install the application in your device.
2) Next, open the Framaroot app in your device BLU Studio 5.0.
3) Now, select “Install SuperSU” as the action to execute after root. Once done, click on “Boromir” exploit to launch the rooting procedure.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Success! Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device. Click “Ok” and reboot your BLU Studio 5.0 device to finish the rooting process.