How you can Root For Chuwi VX1 Tablet
1) Make sure that your Chuwi VX1 Tablet has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
2) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, your device will allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
II. Howto Root for Chuwi VX1 Tablet:
1) To get started, download Framaroot app to your device Chuwi VX1 Tablet. Once downloaded, tap on the .apk file to install the application in your device.
2) Next, open the Framaroot app in your device Chuwi VX1 Tablet.
3) Now, select “Install SuperSU” as the action to execute after root. Once done, click on “Boromir” exploit to launch the rooting procedure.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Success! Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device. Click “Ok” and reboot your Chuwi VX1 Tablet device to finish the rooting process.