How you can Root For Lenovo P8 Android Tablet
1) Make sure that your Lenovo P8 Android Tablet device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
2) Now enable the USB Debugging Mode in your Lenovo P8 Android Tablet by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Lenovo P8 Android Tablet Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
3) Next, download Lenovo P8 Android Tablet USB Driver and install it on your computer so that you can connect your device to PC.
Once you have finished all these preliminary tasks, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
II. How To Root Lenovo P8 Android Tablet:
1) To get started, Download SRS Root and extract the application in your computer. Once done, launch in your PC.
2) Now choose the “Destination Location” for installing the software and click “Next“.
3) Next, choose “Start Menu Folder” name and click on “Install” to install the program on your computer.
4) Once installed, click on “SRSRoot for Android” to launch its Window.
5) Now connect your Lenovo P8 Android Tablet to your computer using the original USB data cable. Once done, click on “Root Device (All Methods)” to launch the rooting process. If it doesn’t work, click on “Root Device (SmartRoot)” to root your device.
6) It will take a minute or two for SRSRoot tool to root your Lenovo P8 Android Tablet device, and once it does, you will get a “Success” message.