How you can Root For LG K40 Smartphone
1) Make sure that your LG K40 device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
2) Now enable the USB Debugging Mode in your LG K40 by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device LG K40 Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
3) Next, download LG K40 USB Driver and install it on your computer so that you can connect your device to PC.
Once you have finished all these preliminary tasks, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
II. How To Root LG K40:
1) To get started, download iRoot (formerly vRoot) and install the application in your computer. Once done, launch iRoot in your PC.
2) Now connect your LG K40 to the computer using original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB driver of your device on the computer properly, then iRoot will identify your device.
3) Next, click on the green “Root” button to begin the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets completed, your device LG K40 will automatically reboot.
4) Now, click the “Complete” button and unplug your LG K40.
Done. thanks visit.