How you can Root For Karbonn S5 Titanium
1) Make sure that your Karbonn S5 Titanium smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
2) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, your device will allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
II. Howto Root for Karbonn S5 Titanium:
1) To get started, download Framaroot app to your device Karbonn S5 Titanium. Once downloaded, tap on the .apk file to install the application in your device.
2) Next, open the Framaroot app in your device Karbonn S5 Titanium.
3) Now, select “Install SuperSU” as the action to execute after root. Once done, click on “Boromir” exploit to launch the rooting procedure.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Success! Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device. Click “Ok” and reboot your Karbonn S5 Titanium device to finish the rooting process.