How you can Root For Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8
1) Make sure that your Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
2) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, your device will allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
II. HowTo Root Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8:
1) To get started, download Kingroot app to your Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 device. Once downloaded, tap on kingroot.apk to install the app on your smartphone.
2) After installing kingroot, launch it on your device Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8. Since your device is not rooted, you will get the following message: Root Access Is Unavailable.
3) Now, click on “Start Root” blue button to begin the rooting process. During the rooting process, you will get the following message: Rooting. Plz, don’t worry if your device reboot.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Root Successfully.
#HowTo Root Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 Tablet