How you can Root For Motorola Moto E
1) Make sure that your Motorola Moto E smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
2) Next, enable the USB Debugging Mode in your Motorola Moto E smartphone by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
3) Now, download Motorola Moto E driver and install it on your computer. By doing this, you will be able to connect your smartphone to the computer.
II. Howto Root for Motorola Moto E Smartphone
1) To get started, download KingoRoot to your device. Once downloaded, tap on the .apk file to install the application in your Motorola Moto E device.
2) Next, connect your Motorola Moto E smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable. If you haven’t installed the USB driver of your device in the computer properly, Kingo Root will automatically download the required USB drivers and install it.
3) After the installation of USB driver, you will get the following message: Motorola Moto E Normal Mode. Root Status: No. Now, click on the “Root” button to begin the rooting process.
4) It will take one or two minutes for Kingo Root to finish the rooting process and once it is finished, you will get the message “Root Succeeded”.