How you can Root For Swipe Elite Max Android Smartphone
1) To get started out, take a complete back up of personal data on your Swipe Elite Max smartphone using appropriate apps. We will use this backup to bring back your personal data if your device gets damaged during the rooting process.
2) Now, enable the “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources for installing apps from sources other than Google Play Store.
3) Next, ensure that your Swipe Elite Max device has at least 50-60% battery back up in it before getting started with the rooting procedure as it is a battery-consuming one.
II. How To Root for Swipe Elite Max:
1) To get started, download Towelroot apk (tr.apk) file directly to your device Swipe Elite Max. While doing so, you might get a warning message stating that this file might harm your device. Just ignore it and download the APK file.
2) Once the tr.apk file is downloaded, click on it to install the Towelroot app in your device. While doing so, you will again get a warning message stating that the app is harmful because it contains code that will bypass Android security protections. Just ignore it and click on “Install Anyway” to install the app on your device Swipe Elite Max
3) Once done, open up the Towelroot app in your Swipe Elite Max and click on “make it ra1n” to launch the rooting procedure. Once the rooting process gets finished, your Device Swipe Elite Max will reboot automatically.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting Swipe Elite Max using Towelroot one-click rooting application.