How you can Root For Vivo Y89 Smartphone
1) Make sure that your Vivo Y89 smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
2) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, your device will allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
II. HowTo Root Vivo Y89:
1) To get started, download Kingroot app to your Vivo Y89 device. Once downloaded, tap on kingroot.apk to install the app on your smartphone.
2) After installing kingroot, launch it on your device Vivo Y89. Since your device is not rooted, you will get the following message: Root Access Is Unavailable.
3) Now, click on “Start Root” blue button to begin the rooting process. During the rooting process, you will get the following message: Rooting. Plz, don’t worry if your device reboot.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Root Successfully.