How you can Root For ZTE V967S Android Smartphone
1) Make sure that your ZTE V967S Android Smartphone has at least 50-60% of battery backup in it as the rooting process is a time-consuming one.
2) Now, enable “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, your device will allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
II. Howto Root for ZTE V967S Android Smartphone:
1) To get started, download Framaroot app to your device ZTE V967S. Once downloaded, tap on the .apk file to install the application in your device.
2) Next, open the Framaroot app in your device ZTE V967S.
3) Now, select “Install SuperSU” as the action to execute after root. Once done, click on “Boromir” exploit to launch the rooting procedure.
4) Once the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Success! Superuser and SU binary installed. You have to reboot your device. Click “Ok” and reboot your ZTE V967S device to finish the rooting process.