HowTo Unlock Bootloader for OnePlus 3T Smartphone
* Backup all personal data in your OnePlus 3T Smartphone
* Download and install OnePlus 3T USB Driver and install on You computer.
* Ensure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the procedure.
* Enable “Developer Options” by following this path: Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 5-7 times to enable Developer Options). Next, enable “USB Debugging” and “OEM Unlock” by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options.
II. Step by step HowTo Unlock Bootloader On OnePlus 3T:
1) To get started, download Minimal ADB and Fastboot and install it in your computer. Once done, launch its window.
2) Now, connect your smartphone to the computer using the original USB data cable. Next, enter the following command in Minimal ADB and Fastboot command prompt window:
adb reboot bootloader
Once you enter the above command, your device will reboot into the bootloader/fastboot mode.
3) Next, unlock bootloader on OnePlus 3T smartphone by entering the following command:
Fastboot oem unlock
4) Once the unlocking process is finished, reboot your device by entering the following command:
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished unlocking bootloader on OnePlus 3T Android smartphone.