We made a special page at our Free Samsung Support section for Samsung CSC files, Some of our visitors and friends sent us too many E-mails asking about the use of those CSC files, So that we made this Tutorial to explain how you can use the Samsung CSC files to add a language to any Samsung Android Smartphone or Tablet.
In this Guide we talked about how you can install or add the Arabic language to Samsung Android devices using the CSC files, But you can follow the same steps to add any other language too. This method is very helpful when you can not find the same version of your device firmware with the wanted language, Also it is the Fastest method to be used by Stock flashers, So in case you are a stock flasher and you can not find the wanted CSC language file, Just contact us ( [email protected] ), And we will try to provide it.
– Make sure to make a backup of your important data before starting.
– Check the current firmware or Software version of your Smartphone or Tablet, Write it down.
– Charge your device battery before starting.
– It is better to Hard Reset your device.
– Download the Suitable CSC file for your Samsung Model and firmware from this page.
– Extract the downloaded RAR file.
– Download Odin3 flasher from this page.
Installing the Arabic Language on your Samsung Android Smartphone or Tablet:
– Turn off your device.
– Remove any SIM and Memory Card from it.
– Put your device into Download Mode.
– Run Odin3.exe flasher.
– Connect your device to the computer via the USB cable.
– Wait until Odin3 detects your connected device.
– Click on CSC button and select the downloaded CSC files.
– Click on Start button to install the CSC file on your Samsung device.
– After installing your device will be rebooted.
Notice 1: This method was tested on many Samsung Android Smartphones and Tablets, Like Samsung Galaxy S5, GT-I8262, GT-I9301i, GT-I8552, GT-I9205, GT-S7390, GT-S7275R, GT-S7270, GT-S7272, GT-S7582, GT-I8190, GT-I8190L, GT-N5100, GT-I9082, SM-T110, GT-S6312, GT-I9190, GT-I9105 and much more.
Notice 2: We only provide this method as Fast, And Easy method, We do not hold any responsibility, Use it at your own RISK.
Notice 3: In case something goes wrong, And your device does not start normally after installing the CSC file, Try to make Hard Reset, Or just reflash it using its original firmware version,