How To Root Samsung SM-T239 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 – Android KitKat v4.4.4
– Charge your Samsung SM-T239 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 battery to more than 80%.
– Copy any stored data on your phone’s internal memory, In case you want to keep them.
– It is recommended to do Factory Reset before installing the Rooted firmware.
– Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC (If it is not already installed).
– Enable USB Debugging Mode in your phone settings.
– Odin3 Flasher.
– Samsung SM-T239 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Rooted Firmware.
Samsung SM-T239 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Rooting Steps:
– Extract the Samsung SM-T239 Rooted Firmware, You will get *.TAR.MD5 file.
– Run Odin3.exe flasher as administrator.
– Make sure that only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked.
– Click on AP button and select the extracted *.tar.md5 file.
– Turn off your Galaxy Tab 4 7.0, And remove battery for 10 seconds.
– Put the battery back and put the phone into Download Mode.
– Connect the phone to your PC using the USB cable.
– Wait until Odin3 detects the COM port number of your connected phone.
– Click on Start button to install the Rooted firmware into the Galaxy Tab 4 7.0.
– Do nothing until Odin3 reboots your phone.
– Your phone will be rebooted automatically, So wait for it.
– When you see PASS! Word in green at Odin3 flasher, You can disconnect the phone.
– Congratulations, You have rooted your Samsung SM-T239 Galaxy Tab 4 7.0.
– Done, Now you have SuperSU app installed on your phone.
– Keep in mind that you are going to use this ROM on your own Responsibility.
– Make sure to download the suitable firmware version for your phone.
– In case your phone stuck at Bootloop, Then you can reflash it with any Stock Firmware to fix it.