Introducing Game: Rules of Survival for Android – PUBG free survival game
Released: NetEase Games
Requirements: Android 4.0.x and above
* Rules of Survival for Android is the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) survival game, released by leading Chinese tech giant NetEase. Similar to PUBG, Rules of Survival for Android features teammates, meaning that players can invite friends to join the war to survive up to 120 people.
* Like PUBG, Rules of Survival for Android offers two modes: single player and small team up to 4 players. If you do not like to fight alone, invite friends to join, help each other collect weapons are scattered everywhere, armed themselves very thoughtful, manipulative wisdom and tactics to rob items of the less fortunate. Warning! Rules of Survival for Android is not just a game. It is a real battle of life and death, requiring players to maximize the responsiveness of their hands and their strategic thinking.
* Highlights of Survival Free Game for Survival for Android
– Run or fight: The gameplay is fairly complete on a large HD map
– Last survivor: Optional single player mode or team formation in the battle for the survival of 120 people
– Picking or hijacking guns to survive: Many firearms and a variety of auxiliary equipment
– Too fast, too dangerous: Controls over multiple terrains