Introducing App: Screen Off and Lock for Android – Turn off and lock Android screen
Size: 492 KB
Requirements: Android 2.2 and above
* Screen Off and Lock is a tool that allows you to shut down and lock the Android screen with just one click along with sound effects and animations when the screen turns off. This is not a widget so you can place the shortcut anywhere and customize its logo or brand. Then you can click on the shortcut in the notification bar and then put it into the bootloader or long press the search key to turn off the screen and lock your device.
* New in Screen Off and Lock 1.17.3
Note: Try rebooting the phone or restarting the launcher if you can not see the app icon after updating.
– Can select favorite animation at random.
– Added support for myanma.
* Screen Off and Lock allows you to turn off your device from:
– boot shortcut.
– Search button (if your device has one).
* Other function:
– Turn off the animation screen (including the most famous Old TV series).
– Lock / unlock sound effects.
– Lock vibration function.
– For those who can not see the effect when turning off the screen even after reinstalling the app, please follow the instructions below:
- – Android 4.x: Go to “Setting> Developer options> Transition animation”, and then select 1x for this option.
- – Android 2.x: Make sure you have selected the “All animations” option under “Settings> Display> Animation”.
– Revised instrument set.
– Before you remove the application, go to the settings page and click the “Remove device administrator” button.
– Set a shortcut to the notification bar with no functionality equivalent to the application running in the background. It is just a shortcut to point to the app directly.
You can download this Apps on Google store (CHPlay) with keyword: Screen Off and Lock for Android