Introducing app smartWake for Android – Automatically turn off the smart Android screen
Requirements: Android 4.3 and above
* smartWake is a handy utility that keeps your phone on automatically when you hold it up, when you look at the screen or automatically shut down when you put it down in the pocket.
* With the smartWake app, you can easily turn on the phone screen without pressing a button. With Raise to Wake (as in iOS 10), just pick up the phone should be the screen itself.
* Highlights of smartWake application for Android
– Pick up the phone to turn on the screen (as in iOS 10).
– Face wake technology, turn on the screen when you look at the phone.
– Sensing the vibration of the air. Turn the screen on or off by waving the phone.
– Control tilt, turn the phone to turn on the screen.
– Automatically turns off the display when the phone is in the bag.
– Turn off the screen when you put your phone on the table.
– Turn on the screen when prompted.
– With the smartWake app, you will not have to click to open or deactivate the phone screen.
* New feature
– Customize the battery consumption of the Raise to Wake feature.
– The on-screen off-screen feature works only if no user interaction is detected.
– Improved stability.
– Bug fixes and optimization.
You can download this Apps on CHPlay with keyword: smartWake for Android