below the direct link to download stockrom (firmware) file from google driver or oneclouddriver or ….
stockrom contains flash tools , driver and tutorials …
Howto flash stockrom android
Guide for SP Flash tools :
1. download and extract the stockrom on your computer
2. install all driver for your mobile , and run SP flash tools
3. after run SPflash tools , you load the scatter file from the stockrom folder.
4. connect your phone to the computer via USB cable
5. click on upgrade/download button in the SP flash tools
6. waiting and when Gren ring will appear at the end of successfull flash .
done and goodluck .
Install with SP MDT:
1). Turn off the smartphone. Cable is not connected to the computer.
2). Remove the battery and insert it again
3). Connect your phone to a computer cable. The operating system detects a new device
4). Disconnect the cable from the computer.
5). Run SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe
6). Choose File> Open File Agent download and specify the file MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (it is in the folder SP_MDT).
7). Click Scatter File and select the MT6580_Android_scatter.txt file (it’s in the folder with the rom).
8). Click “Start all”.
9). Connect your phone to a computer cable. The program should see and blink. If the phone is not detected, then unplug it from the computer,
remove and insert the battery (if the battery is removable) and reconnect it to the computer.
10). After (OK) click Stop and disable any phone.