How you can Root For Micromax A110
1) To get started out, take a complete back up of personal data on your Micromax A110 smartphone using appropriate apps. We will use this backup to bring back your personal data if your device gets damaged during the rooting process.
2) Now, enable the “Unknown Sources” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources for installing apps from sources other than Google Play Store.
3) Next, ensure that your Micromax A110 device has at least 50-60% battery back up in it before getting started with the rooting procedure as it is a battery-consuming one.
II. How To Root for Micromax A110:
1) To get started, download Towelroot apk (tr.apk) file directly to your device Micromax A110. While doing so, you might get a warning message stating that this file might harm your device. Just ignore it and download the APK file.
2) Once the tr.apk file is downloaded, click on it to install the Towelroot app in your device. While doing so, you will again get a warning message stating that the app is harmful because it contains code that will bypass Android security protections. Just ignore it and click on “Install Anyway” to install the app on your device Micromax A110.
3) Once done, open up the Towelroot app in your Micromax A110 and click on “make it ra1n” to launch the rooting procedure. Once the rooting process gets finished, your Device Micromax A110 will reboot automatically.
done. thanks visit.