guide Update stockrom Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos SM-G530H – Odin3 Guide
– Collecting the needed files, Programs, And tools.
– Important steps before starting the update process.
– Odin3 settings.
– Selecting the firmware files.
– Installing the new firmware on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos SM-G530H.
Collecting the needed files, Programs, And tools:
– Download and install Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos SM-G530H USB Driver on your PC.
– Download Odin3 flasher, And extract the zip file.
– Download and extract the wanted Official Firmware package for Galaxy Grand Prime Duos SM-G530H.
Important steps before starting the update process:
– Charge the phone’s battery to be at least at 90%.
– Type *#1234# Using the phone’s Keypad, And write down the installed firmware version.
– Backup any wanted data before updating the device firmware, Read this Backup Guide.
– Connect the phone to PC via the USB cable to install the needed USB driver.
– Restart your PC after installing the USB driver.
– Run Odin3.exe program as Administrator.
– Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time options must be checked.
– Do not check Re-Partition option, Unless you have the PIT file.
Selecting the firmware files:
– Click on PIT button and select: FORTUNA3G_EUR_OPEN.pit
– Click on BL button and select: BL_G530Hxxxxxxxx_282014_REV00_…MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
– Click on AP button and select: AP_G530Hxxxxxxxx_282014_REV00_…MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
– Click on CP button and select: CP_G530Hxxxxxxxx_CL214352_…ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
– Click on CSC button and select: CSC_OXX_G530HOxxxxxxx_REV00_…MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Installing the new firmware on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos SM-G530H:
– Turn Off the Galaxy Grand Prime Duos device, And wait for 10 seconds.
– Put the phone into Download Mode.
– Use the USB cable to connect the phone to the PC.
– Wait until Windows detects the new connected device completely.
– You should see the COM port number of the phone at Odin3 window (0:[COMxx]).
– Click Start button.
– Odin3 flasher will start installing the new firmware files into the Galaxy Grand Prime Duos.
– Wait until Odin3 flasher reboots the phone.
– If you see PASS! Word at Odin3 program’s window, That means the update was done successfully.
– Disconnect the phone.
– After the device is completely on, Type *#1234# Using the phone’s Keypad.
– You should see the details of the new installed firmware on screen.
– Now the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Duos SM-G530H has a new firmware version.
– In this Guide we used a full firmware package, In case you download one file firmware package, Then you have to select the one file as AP file only, And complete the other steps as explained.
– You can update your device software version without using any PIT file, So use the PIT file only if you need to fix your device partitions.